2018 Toyota RAV4 Reviews
Critics and consumers alike have had a chance to try out the 2018 Toyota RAV4, and they’re equally impressed. U.S. News and World Report appreciates its “large cargo area for the class,” while Car and Driver lists its “spacious and well-built cabin” as an advantage.* In consumer reviews, it ranks among the top vehicles in its class. Find out more information at Savannah Toyota, serving Pooler and beyond.
Critics Agree in Toyota RAV4 Reviews
Reviewers from Edmunds, Kelley Blue Book, and more agree that the RAV4 excels in the compact crossover segment. Its safety features and competitive ground clearance help it stand out. Explore these excerpts before you try it out for yourself at Savannah Toyota:
- U.S. News and World Report: “You should buy the 2018 RAV4 if you’re looking for a compact SUV that offers lots of room for passengers and cargo. With strong safety credentials, this Toyota also makes an excellent family hauler.”*
- Car and Driver: “… the RAV4’s spacious cabin, straightforward controls, and the added perk of advanced standard active safety tech such as automated emergency braking and adaptive cruise control help widen its appeal.”*
- Edmunds: “It’s easy to enter and exit the RAV4, and most occupants will find the cabin quite roomy.”
- Kelley Blue Book: “With high-quality plastics and soft-touch surfaces, the 2018 Toyota RAV4 offers a comfortable and inviting SUV interior.”
Toyota RAV4 Customer Reviews
In Toyota RAV4 consumer reviews, this crossover SUV is a fan favorite. As of October 2018, it’s earned a 4.8 out of 5 score from consumers at Cars.com. According to them, 100% of drivers will recommend this car.* That kind of satisfaction is rare in any vehicle, let alone the competitive compact crossover class.
Toyota RAV4 vs. the Competition
Key RAV4 advantages are its cargo space, available power liftgate, and fun to drive handling. See what reviewers have to say about how the RAV4 matches up with leading competitors:
- U.S. News and World Report: “The RAV4 has a much better predicted reliability rating than the (Mazda) CX-5…”
- Edmunds: “A lockable center differential with all-wheel drive, and even the front-wheel drive’s limited-slip differential, make the RAV4 a bit more capable than most rivals.”
- Kelley Blue Book: “… its acceleration and fuel economy remain in line with other 4-cylinder compacts like the Jeep Compass, Subaru Forester and Chevrolet Equinox.”
Find the Toyota RAV4 for Sale at Savannah Toyota
Wondering how the current 2019 Toyota RAV4 measures up? Compare it to the 2019 Honda CR-V to find out.
Learn More at Savannah Toyota
Pooler car buyers can expect the 2020 Toyota RAV4 configurations to be priced between $25,850 MSRP* and $34,380 MSRP*, making it an excellent choice for all drivers, no matter their budget. With the variety of new Toyota RAV4 configurations, finding the one with the features you want at a price that won’t break the bank…
The all-new 2020 Toyota Highlander is set to debut in December, and it’s sure to stand out among the three-row SUV competition following its full redesign. Pooler-area shoppers who want more details will be thrilled to hear that we have the inside scoop on what to expect from the 2020 Highlander’s interior. Discover all the…
The 2019 Toyota Camry exterior color shows other Pooler drivers a little bit about you as a person. And that is why we offer a wide variety of gorgeous Camry exterior colors for car buyers to pick from. Savannah Toyota has provided a list of all of your options below! Learn More View Inventory Toyota Camry…