2018 Toyota RAV4 Reviews
Critics and consumers alike have had a chance to try out the 2018 Toyota RAV4, and they’re equally impressed. U.S. News and World Report appreciates its “large cargo area for the class,” while Car and Driver lists its “spacious and well-built cabin” as an advantage.* In consumer reviews, it ranks among the top vehicles in its class. Find out more information at Savannah Toyota, serving Pooler and beyond.
Critics Agree in Toyota RAV4 Reviews
Reviewers from Edmunds, Kelley Blue Book, and more agree that the RAV4 excels in the compact crossover segment. Its safety features and competitive ground clearance help it stand out. Explore these excerpts before you try it out for yourself at Savannah Toyota:
- U.S. News and World Report: “You should buy the 2018 RAV4 if you’re looking for a compact SUV that offers lots of room for passengers and cargo. With strong safety credentials, this Toyota also makes an excellent family hauler.”*
- Car and Driver: “… the RAV4’s spacious cabin, straightforward controls, and the added perk of advanced standard active safety tech such as automated emergency braking and adaptive cruise control help widen its appeal.”*
- Edmunds: “It’s easy to enter and exit the RAV4, and most occupants will find the cabin quite roomy.”
- Kelley Blue Book: “With high-quality plastics and soft-touch surfaces, the 2018 Toyota RAV4 offers a comfortable and inviting SUV interior.”
Toyota RAV4 Customer Reviews
In Toyota RAV4 consumer reviews, this crossover SUV is a fan favorite. As of October 2018, it’s earned a 4.8 out of 5 score from consumers at Cars.com. According to them, 100% of drivers will recommend this car.* That kind of satisfaction is rare in any vehicle, let alone the competitive compact crossover class.
Toyota RAV4 vs. the Competition
Key RAV4 advantages are its cargo space, available power liftgate, and fun to drive handling. See what reviewers have to say about how the RAV4 matches up with leading competitors:
- U.S. News and World Report: “The RAV4 has a much better predicted reliability rating than the (Mazda) CX-5…”
- Edmunds: “A lockable center differential with all-wheel drive, and even the front-wheel drive’s limited-slip differential, make the RAV4 a bit more capable than most rivals.”
- Kelley Blue Book: “… its acceleration and fuel economy remain in line with other 4-cylinder compacts like the Jeep Compass, Subaru Forester and Chevrolet Equinox.”
Find the Toyota RAV4 for Sale at Savannah Toyota
Wondering how the current 2019 Toyota RAV4 measures up? Compare it to the 2019 Honda CR-V to find out.
Learn More at Savannah Toyota
How much can a Toyota 4Runner tow? All seven trims come standard with a 4.0L V6 engine that can crank out up to 5,000 pounds of raw towing power. With standard features like hydraulic power-assist steering, a trailer hitch, and a tow hook, the 4Runner is ready for the long haul from the base trim…
The 2020 Toyota Tundra has six available trims at different starting prices and standard features, which means you won’t have trouble finding the new Toyota Tundra that fits your needs the best. On a bit of a budget? Consider the entry-level SR configuration that starts at $33,425 MSRP, as well as 11 exterior colors to…
Are you asking yourself what is the towing capacity of a Toyota Tundra? You’re not the only one. At Savannah Toyota we get that question a lot. It’s a given that the Toyota Tundra towing capacity is going to be high. Take a look at the Toyota Tundra towing capacity, as well as the Toyota Tundra…