2019 Toyota Camry MPG
What is the MPG of a Toyota Camry? The 2019 model can reach up to 29 mpg city and 41 mpg highway* in the Camry L trim. This fuel-efficient sedan has strong efficiency numbers throughout their vehicle lineup. For more information about the 2019 Toyota Camry EPA ratings, visit Savannah Toyota near Bluffton.
2019 Camry MPG
There are various trim options available with the new Toyota Camry, giving drivers multiple options in performance and efficiency. Below are the current Camry MPG ratings.
- 2019 Toyota Camry L: 29 mpg city / 41 mpg highway / 34 mpg combined*
- 2019 Toyota Camry LE: 28 mpg city / 39 mpg highway / 32 mpg combined*
- 2019 Toyota Camry XLE: 28 mpg city / 39 mpg highway / 32 mpg combined*
- 2019 Toyota Camry XLE V6: 22 mpg city / 33 mpg highway / 26 mpg combined*
- 2019 Toyota Camry SE: 28 mpg city / 39 mpg highway / 32 mpg combined*
- 2019 Toyota Camry XSE: 28 mpg city / 39 mpg highway / 32 mpg combined*
- 2019 Toyota Camry XSE V6: 22 mpg city / 32 mpg highway / 26 mpg combined*
Toyota Camry V6 Fuel Economy
The 2019 Toyota Camry is available in two different V6 configurations: the 2019 Camry XLE V6 and 2019 Camry XSE V6. These models offer different interior features and exterior styling, but they both come standard with a powerful V6 engine. The also reach up to 26 mpg combined,* providing extra passing power without breaking the bank on fuel. If you’re looking for a Camry with more thrilling acceleration, check out the Toyota X Series models.
Camry Efficiency Features
There are several high tech systems that allow the new Toyota Camry to be more efficient:
- Design – The wind-tunnel testing resulted in a Camry that can cut through the air with ease.
- Transmission – The standard 8-speed automatic transmission has a variety of gear ratios along with smooth shifting.
- Variable Valve Timing – Available in all Camry engines, this system adjusts the timing of the opening and closing of the valves, which results in balanced power and fuel economy.
The standard Dynamic Radar Cruise Control also supplies great fuel economy, and it can match your speed with the vehicle ahead of you. It’s another way Toyota Camry safety remains on top with the Toyota Safety Sense™ P (TSS-P) system.
Learn More About the Camry MPG at Savannah Toyota
Visit Savannah Toyota for more information about the 2019 Toyota Camry MPG. See how the Camry compares to the Toyota Corolla, and how you can save with our rotating vehicle specials. Contact us today with any questions or to schedule a test drive.
More From Savannah Toyota
The 2019 Toyota RAV4 has received high praise by consumer and industry experts alike who have had the opportunity to check out this crossover vehicle. U.S. News & World Report appreciate the “many standard driver assistance features” and “great gas mileage” while Edmunds praises its “quiet interior and comfortable ride quality.” And as a vehicle…
The 2019 Toyota Highlander makes quite an impression on the Pooler roadways with its commanding design emphasized by its diverse color combinations. With nine eye-catching exterior paint colors and an interior that offers several chic color choices, you can create a new Toyota Highlander that reflects your style. Savannah Toyota has a guide to the available…
The 2019 Toyota RAV4 is one of the top vehicles in its segment, and for many, it’s an even better value than top competitors like the Honda CR-V. This means that if you’ve started to explore available compact SUVs in the Pooler area, you’ve almost certainly wondered about the Toyota RAV4 price. Contact Us More…