2019 Toyota Camry MPG
What is the MPG of a Toyota Camry? The 2019 model can reach up to 29 mpg city and 41 mpg highway* in the Camry L trim. This fuel-efficient sedan has strong efficiency numbers throughout their vehicle lineup. For more information about the 2019 Toyota Camry EPA ratings, visit Savannah Toyota near Bluffton.
2019 Camry MPG
There are various trim options available with the new Toyota Camry, giving drivers multiple options in performance and efficiency. Below are the current Camry MPG ratings.
- 2019 Toyota Camry L: 29 mpg city / 41 mpg highway / 34 mpg combined*
- 2019 Toyota Camry LE: 28 mpg city / 39 mpg highway / 32 mpg combined*
- 2019 Toyota Camry XLE: 28 mpg city / 39 mpg highway / 32 mpg combined*
- 2019 Toyota Camry XLE V6: 22 mpg city / 33 mpg highway / 26 mpg combined*
- 2019 Toyota Camry SE: 28 mpg city / 39 mpg highway / 32 mpg combined*
- 2019 Toyota Camry XSE: 28 mpg city / 39 mpg highway / 32 mpg combined*
- 2019 Toyota Camry XSE V6: 22 mpg city / 32 mpg highway / 26 mpg combined*
Toyota Camry V6 Fuel Economy
The 2019 Toyota Camry is available in two different V6 configurations: the 2019 Camry XLE V6 and 2019 Camry XSE V6. These models offer different interior features and exterior styling, but they both come standard with a powerful V6 engine. The also reach up to 26 mpg combined,* providing extra passing power without breaking the bank on fuel. If you’re looking for a Camry with more thrilling acceleration, check out the Toyota X Series models.
Camry Efficiency Features
There are several high tech systems that allow the new Toyota Camry to be more efficient:
- Design – The wind-tunnel testing resulted in a Camry that can cut through the air with ease.
- Transmission – The standard 8-speed automatic transmission has a variety of gear ratios along with smooth shifting.
- Variable Valve Timing – Available in all Camry engines, this system adjusts the timing of the opening and closing of the valves, which results in balanced power and fuel economy.
The standard Dynamic Radar Cruise Control also supplies great fuel economy, and it can match your speed with the vehicle ahead of you. It’s another way Toyota Camry safety remains on top with the Toyota Safety Sense™ P (TSS-P) system.
Learn More About the Camry MPG at Savannah Toyota
Visit Savannah Toyota for more information about the 2019 Toyota Camry MPG. See how the Camry compares to the Toyota Corolla, and how you can save with our rotating vehicle specials. Contact us today with any questions or to schedule a test drive.
More From Savannah Toyota
It’s no secret that the Toyota Tacoma has been the best-selling midsize pickup truck in America for 14 years running. Because of that, Pooler-area drivers looking for details about what to expect with the configurations and exciting new features like the exclusive 2020 Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro army green exterior color. Savannah Toyota is exploring the…
The 2019 Toyota Highlander is an excellent family-friendly SUV for Pooler and Bluffton drivers. See what the industry experts have to say in their Toyota Highlander reviews below, then be sure to browse our current inventory to find a Toyota Highlander for sale in Savannah at Savannah Toyota. Learn More View Inventory Toyota Highlander Standard Equipment…
The 2019 Toyota Tacoma is a versatile vehicle, which is perfect for Pooler-area car shoppers looking to enhance their Bluffton commute. While it’s more than capable of going off the beaten path and towing heavy loads, it’s sophisticated interior that’s spacious and comfortable is suited for daily drives and long-distance road trips. Take a look…