2019 Toyota Corolla MPG
No matter which 2019 Toyota Corolla trim you choose, you’ll get an efficient drive out of your new fuel-efficient sedan. Browse the lineup as well as the mpg ratings they offer to help you decide on the best Corolla for your Bluffton commute. Also, learn more about the features that help the Corolla reach these efficient ratings with Savannah Toyota.
What is the MPG of a Toyota Corolla?
To 2019 Corolla LE Eco trim can reach up to 30 mpg city and 40 mpg highway.* Those are better fuel economy numbers than the 2019 Nissan Sentra. This high level of efficiency doesn’t just stop at this trim. It extends through the entire lineup. See the rest of the Toyota Corolla EPA ratings below and decide which trim you’d like to test drive at Savannah Toyota.
2019 Corolla Gas Mileage
The Corolla comes in seven different trim levels with different efficiency options. While some of the ratings among them are similar, others are more efficient depending on the performance options you can choose. Explore the MPG ratings to find your Corolla:
- 2019 Toyota Corolla L: 28 mpg city / 36 mpg highway / 32 mpg combined*
- 2019 Toyota Corolla LE: 28 mpg city / 36 mpg highway / 32 mpg combined*
- 2019 Toyota Corolla LE Eco: 30 mpg city / 40 mpg highway / 34 mpg combined*
- 2019 Toyota Corolla XLE: 28 mpg city / 36 mpg highway / 32 mpg combined*
- 2019 Toyota Corolla SE (CVT): 28 mpg city / 35 mpg highway / 31 mpg combined*
- 2019 Toyota Corolla SE (Manual Transmission): 27 mpg city / 35 mpg highway / 30 mpg combined*
- 2019 Toyota Corolla XSE: 28 mpg city / 35 mpg highway / 31 mpg combined*
Toyota Corolla LE Eco
The Toyota Corolla LE Eco trim is a smart choice for Pooler drivers who crave efficiency and power in their Corolla. This trim is powered by a 140 hp, 1.8L 4-Cylinder engine with Valvematic technology and offers an ECO specific drive mode to maximize fuel efficiency on any adventure. That way you can spend more time on the road and less at the pump.
Corolla Efficiency Features
In order to make the new Corolla more efficient, Toyota built in high tech systems that help create a more efficient model. These include:
- Design – The aerodynamic design of the Corolla has been wind-tested to ensure a smooth drive in rough weather.
- Transmission – The standard continuously variable transmission (CVT) offers a larger range of gear ratios than other transmission options.
- Variable Valve Timing – This system is included in most Corolla engines as it helps to balance power and fuel economy, making your drive smooth and efficient.
Dynamic Radar Cruise Control, part of the Toyota Safety Sense™️ P (TSS-P) system, is also standard to help you maintain a set speed evenly spaced out from the vehicle ahead of you to improve the Corolla fuel economy.
Find Your Corolla at Savannah Toyota
The best way to decide if the Corolla is the sedan for you is to make the trip to Savannah Toyota for a test drive. Contact us today to set up an appointment, or explore the specs of the 2019 Corolla Hatchback! We can also help you turn off the maintenance light after your next service.
Want to get a sense of where Toyota is headed? Preview the 2020 Toyota Corolla interior today.
*2019 EPA-estimated mileage. Actual mileage will vary.
*LE Eco shown in Falcon Gray Metallic with available Premium Package and XSE shown in Barcelona Red Metallic<
More From Savannah Toyota
The 2019 Toyota RAV4 is one of the top vehicles in its segment, and for many, it’s an even better value than top competitors like the Honda CR-V. This means that if you’ve started to explore available compact SUVs in the Pooler area, you’ve almost certainly wondered about the Toyota RAV4 price. Contact Us More…
For the new year, the Toyota Corolla has been completely redesigned, and that means drivers near Bluffton and Hilton Head have a lot to get excited about! Whether you look under the hood or inside the cabin, you’ll find impressive updates and upgrades that make this the best Corolla yet. Here, we’ve broken down the 2020…
Recently unveiled at the Chicago and Detroit Auto Show, the 2020 Toyota Supra continues Toyota’s legacy of innovation in the sports car segment. The 2014 FT-1 concept car served as the basis for this high-powered production model, but with significant improvements in performance and design. A product of the Toyota Gazoo Racing division, the new…