2019 Toyota Highlander Configurations
The 2019 Toyota Highlander has had no trouble making a strong impression on the Bluffton region’s drivers, and once you’ve had the chance to step inside its spacious, well-appointed cabin, you won’t have any trouble seeing what sets it apart. Although every grade brings something special to the table, your amenities will vary depending on which Toyota Highlander trim level you select. Familiarize yourself with the pricing and standout features for each configuration before getting behind the wheel of your favorite at Savannah Toyota.
- $31,330 MSRP*
- Highlights include: Standard Toyota Safety Sense™ P (TSS-P), 60/40 Split 2nd and 3rd-Row Seats, Entune™ Audio with Bluetooth®, Integrated Backup Camera, and 5 USB ports
- 185 hp 2.7L 4-Cylinder engine with 6-speed automatic transmission
This model is the only one that comes standard with a four-cylinder engine, but even here, you’ll have the opportunity to upgrade with a V6.
Highlander LE Plus
- $36,260 MSRP*
- Highlights include: Height-adjustable power liftgate, SofTex® trimmed seats, Entune™ Audio Plus with SiriusXM™ Satellite Radio, leather-wrapped steering wheel, and three-zone automatic climate control.
- 306-hp 3.5-liter V6 engine with a Direct Shift 8-Speed Automatic Transmission
From here on out, all models receive the same V6 engine, standard.
- $40,680 MSRP*
- Highlights Include: Smart Key System with pushbutton start and liftgate control, leather-trimmed 1st and 2nd-row seats, Entune™ Premium Audio with Integrated Navigation and Entune™ App Suite, power moonroof, and multi-information display (MID).
- $41,900 MSRP*
- Highlights Include: 19-inch multi-spoke alloy wheels with black finish, sport-tuned suspension, black leather-trimmed 1st and 2nd-row seats with silver contrast stitching, and blue LED ambient lighting.
- $43,890 MSRP*
- Highlights include: Blind Spot Monitor (BSM) with Rear Cross Traffic Alert (RCTA), 19-inch Chromtec® alloy wheels, heated and ventilated 1st-row seats, 2nd-row captain’s chairs, Entune™ Premium Audio with 12-speaker JBL® sound system, surround-view camera, and front parking sensors.
All Highlander configurations other than the Limited trim seat 8 passengers. Because the Limited trim includes 2nd-row captain’s chairs, rather than a 2nd-row bench seat, it seats 7.
Highlander Limited Platinum
- $47,110 MSRP*
- Highlights include: The addition of the Platinum package adds a panoramic moonroof, perforated and heated 2nd-row captain’s chairs, rain-sensing windshield wipers, a Bird’s Eye View Camera, puddle lights, and more.
Toyota Highlander Hybrid Trim Levels
For drivers who are searching for a more efficient mid-size SUV, the Toyota Highlander Hybrid is an obvious choice. It’s available in three different trims:
- Highlander Hybrid LE – $36,970 MSRP*
- Highlander Hybrid XLE – $42,030 MSRP*
- Highlander Hybrid Limited – $45,510 MSRP*
Each includes standard features which are comparable to those in the LE, XLE, and Limited configurations, respectively. The biggest difference between them consists, unsurprisingly, in their EPA-estimated fuel economy. The standard Highlander gets a maximum of 21 mpg city and 27 mpg highway. The Highlander Hybrid, the only hybrid mid-size SUV, gets a class-leading 29 mpg city, 27 mpg highway.
Test Drive a Highlander at Savannah Toyota
Now that you’ve gotten a sense of what each 2019 Honda Pilot configuration has to offer, we’re sure that you’ll be eager to learn more! Start by exploring the Toyota Highlander towing capacity, and comparing the Highlander to a competitor like the 2019 Honda Pilot and the 2019 Mazda CX-9! If you’re ready to take the next steps, start exploring our new Highlander and new Highlander Hybrid inventories today! Once you’ve found the model that’s right for you, schedule your test drive on the streets of Pooler or Hilton Head.
Contact Us About the New Highlander
More from Savannah Toyota
How much can a Toyota 4Runner tow? All seven trims come standard with a 4.0L V6 engine that can crank out up to 5,000 pounds of raw towing power. With standard features like hydraulic power-assist steering, a trailer hitch, and a tow hook, the 4Runner is ready for the long haul from the base trim…
The 2020 Toyota Tundra has six available trims at different starting prices and standard features, which means you won’t have trouble finding the new Toyota Tundra that fits your needs the best. On a bit of a budget? Consider the entry-level SR configuration that starts at $33,425 MSRP, as well as 11 exterior colors to…
Are you asking yourself what is the towing capacity of a Toyota Tundra? You’re not the only one. At Savannah Toyota we get that question a lot. It’s a given that the Toyota Tundra towing capacity is going to be high. Take a look at the Toyota Tundra towing capacity, as well as the Toyota Tundra…