2019 Toyota Highlander Reviews
The 2019 Toyota Highlander is an excellent family-friendly SUV for Pooler and Bluffton drivers. See what the industry experts have to say in their Toyota Highlander reviews below, then be sure to browse our current inventory to find a Toyota Highlander for sale in Savannah at Savannah Toyota.
Toyota Highlander Standard Equipment Reviews
- U.S. News likes the standard “straightforward infotainment system,” the “appealing set of entertainment features and a generous amount of safety equipment.”
- Kelley Blue Book notes the base trim for features like “keyless entry, a total of five USB ports, the Entune infotainment system with 6.1-inch touch screen, and the Toyota Safety Sense suite of safety features.”
Toyota Highlander XLE Reviews
The XLE is the third out of the five Highlander trim levels, and comes with a standard V6 engine and added amenities to enhance Bluffton drives.
- Edmunds.com says “The XLE is our pick,” with “desirable extras, including blind-spot monitoring and rear cross-traffic alert systems, leather upholstery, heated front seats, and keyless entry and ignition.”
- Kelley Blue Book notes the XLE trim level for cabin and tech upgrades like the “leather interior, navigation, moonroof, power-adjustable passenger seat, the Easy Speak intercom system, an auto-dimming rearview mirror.”
Toyota Highlander Hybrid Reviews
The 2019 Toyota Highlander Hybrid option offers an EPA-estimated 30/28 city/highway mpg* with a 3.5L V6 engine with ECO and POWER modes and 306 net hybrid system hp.
- Edmunds.com likes this model for its “quiet and compliant ride,” and its “impressive fuel economy for a three-row crossover.”
- U.S. News ranks the Highlander Hybrid #1 in Midsize SUVs, praising its “class-leading fuel economy,” “strong powertrain,” “upmarket cabin,” and “lots of standard safety features.”
Toyota Highlander In Snow Reviews
An SUV’s capability in difficult road conditions like snow depends on key features like all-wheel drive systems, handling, tires, ground clearance, and the available performance features.
- Edmunds.com says The 8-inch ground clearance “exceeds that of most in the segment,” and “all-wheel drive versions are available and include both hill descent control and an electronically lockable differential.”
- U.S. News calls the Highlander “sure-footed and stable”, and Kelley Blue Book likes its “high seating position,” “good steering feel, a good turning radius, and a comfortable yet controlled ride.”
Form Your Own Toyota Highlander Review at Savannah Toyota
Are you impressed with what the industry experts have to say? Visit Savannah Toyota for more information, to see what the Toyota Highlander 3rd row review says, explore the Highlander color options, and more. Contact us today for a test drive in Savannah so you can form your own thoughts on this top-rated SUV. You can also see how it measures up to competitors like the Toyota Highlander vs. Ford Explorer and the Toyota Highlander vs. Mazda CX-9.
More About Toyota Highlander Features
The 2019 Toyota Highlander is an excellent family-friendly SUV for Pooler and Bluffton drivers. See what the industry experts have to say in their Toyota Highlander reviews below, then be sure to browse our current inventory to find a Toyota Highlander for sale in Savannah at Savannah Toyota. Learn More View Inventory Toyota Highlander Standard Equipment…
Many people want their SUV to have head-turning towing power, and the Toyota Highlander towing capacity should not be overlooked. The 2019 Toyota Highlander offers drivers the capability to tow their trailer or boat from Hilton Head for a fun weekend, while still offering lots of room for the family. Savannah Toyota is exploring the towing capacity…
The 2019 Toyota Highlander makes quite an impression on the Pooler roadways with its commanding design emphasized by its diverse color combinations. With nine eye-catching exterior paint colors and an interior that offers several chic color choices, you can create a new Toyota Highlander that reflects your style. Savannah Toyota has a guide to the available…
The 2019 Toyota Highlander has had no trouble making a strong impression on the Bluffton region’s drivers, and once you’ve had the chance to step inside its spacious, well-appointed cabin, you won’t have any trouble seeing what sets it apart. Although every grade brings something special to the table, your amenities will vary depending on…
The 2019 Toyota Highlander is smaller than the Toyota Sequoia, but this full-size SUV is extremely spacious without being bulky. The Highlander interior can comfortably seat the whole family without compromising cargo space. Explore its exciting interior features online before visiting Savannah Toyota to experience the Highlander interior in person! Learn MoreHighlander InventoryContact Us Toyota Highlander…