2020 Toyota Corolla Interior
For the new year, the Toyota Corolla has been completely redesigned, and that means drivers near Bluffton and Hilton Head have a lot to get excited about! Whether you look under the hood or inside the cabin, you’ll find impressive updates and upgrades that make this the best Corolla yet. Here, we’ve broken down the 2020 Toyota Corolla interior features and design elements that will revolutionize your daily commutes and adventures.
Driver Interface and Entertainment Features
- With the standard Entune™ system, you’ll be able to enjoy features like Amazon Alexa, Apple CarPlay®, and Wi-Fi Connect. A 7-inch touchscreen is standard in the base trim, and upgraded models receive an 8-inch touchscreen.
- Entune™ 3.0 Audio is standard in the base LE and upgraded SE trim levels. Those who upgrade to one of the more advanced configurations will receive Entune™ 3.0 Audio Plus or Entune™ 3.0 Audio Premium. With the latter, you’ll also gain access to the expansive Entune™ App Suite.
- The speaker system the Corolla cabin certainly does not disappoint. A six-speaker system is standard, and those who upgrade will receive an even more powerful 9-speaker JBL® Audio system with Clari-Fi.
Corolla Seating and Cabin Quality
- A new TNGA powertrain and a generous distribution of sound-absorbing materials make the 2020 Toyota Corolla interior the quietest one yet! It’s also even more efficient than the already-impressive outgoing model.
- New interior touches for this year include striking two-tone color options. Depending on which trim you choose, you’ll also have the option to select newly-available seating materials, like premium synthetic SofTex®.
- The design of the Corolla cabin has been improved this year, so passengers will be able to enjoy more second-row legroom than ever before. A new position for the driver’s seat improves visibility on Hilton Head and Chatham County roads.
Keep Up with Savannah Toyota for More on the 2020 Corolla
If you’re searching for more information on the 2020 Corolla interior, or want to get a better sense of how this compact sedan performs, simply contact Savannah Toyota to find out how it compares to the Honda Civic! Keep a close eye on our new Toyota Corolla inventory for different Corolla configurations and colors today.
Order Your 2020 Corolla Today
More From Savannah Toyota
How much can a Toyota 4Runner tow? All seven trims come standard with a 4.0L V6 engine that can crank out up to 5,000 pounds of raw towing power. With standard features like hydraulic power-assist steering, a trailer hitch, and a tow hook, the 4Runner is ready for the long haul from the base trim…
The 2020 Toyota Tundra has six available trims at different starting prices and standard features, which means you won’t have trouble finding the new Toyota Tundra that fits your needs the best. On a bit of a budget? Consider the entry-level SR configuration that starts at $33,425 MSRP, as well as 11 exterior colors to…
Are you asking yourself what is the towing capacity of a Toyota Tundra? You’re not the only one. At Savannah Toyota we get that question a lot. It’s a given that the Toyota Tundra towing capacity is going to be high. Take a look at the Toyota Tundra towing capacity, as well as the Toyota Tundra…