2020 Toyota Corolla Interior
For the new year, the Toyota Corolla has been completely redesigned, and that means drivers near Bluffton and Hilton Head have a lot to get excited about! Whether you look under the hood or inside the cabin, you’ll find impressive updates and upgrades that make this the best Corolla yet. Here, we’ve broken down the 2020 Toyota Corolla interior features and design elements that will revolutionize your daily commutes and adventures.
Driver Interface and Entertainment Features
- With the standard Entune™ system, you’ll be able to enjoy features like Amazon Alexa, Apple CarPlay®, and Wi-Fi Connect. A 7-inch touchscreen is standard in the base trim, and upgraded models receive an 8-inch touchscreen.
- Entune™ 3.0 Audio is standard in the base LE and upgraded SE trim levels. Those who upgrade to one of the more advanced configurations will receive Entune™ 3.0 Audio Plus or Entune™ 3.0 Audio Premium. With the latter, you’ll also gain access to the expansive Entune™ App Suite.
- The speaker system the Corolla cabin certainly does not disappoint. A six-speaker system is standard, and those who upgrade will receive an even more powerful 9-speaker JBL® Audio system with Clari-Fi.
Corolla Seating and Cabin Quality
- A new TNGA powertrain and a generous distribution of sound-absorbing materials make the 2020 Toyota Corolla interior the quietest one yet! It’s also even more efficient than the already-impressive outgoing model.
- New interior touches for this year include striking two-tone color options. Depending on which trim you choose, you’ll also have the option to select newly-available seating materials, like premium synthetic SofTex®.
- The design of the Corolla cabin has been improved this year, so passengers will be able to enjoy more second-row legroom than ever before. A new position for the driver’s seat improves visibility on Hilton Head and Chatham County roads.
Keep Up with Savannah Toyota for More on the 2020 Corolla
If you’re searching for more information on the 2020 Corolla interior, or want to get a better sense of how this compact sedan performs, simply contact Savannah Toyota to find out how it compares to the Honda Civic! Keep a close eye on our new Toyota Corolla inventory for different Corolla configurations and colors today.
Order Your 2020 Corolla Today
More From Savannah Toyota
Pooler car buyers can expect the 2020 Toyota RAV4 configurations to be priced between $25,850 MSRP* and $34,380 MSRP*, making it an excellent choice for all drivers, no matter their budget. With the variety of new Toyota RAV4 configurations, finding the one with the features you want at a price that won’t break the bank…
The all-new 2020 Toyota Highlander is set to debut in December, and it’s sure to stand out among the three-row SUV competition following its full redesign. Pooler-area shoppers who want more details will be thrilled to hear that we have the inside scoop on what to expect from the 2020 Highlander’s interior. Discover all the…
The 2019 Toyota Camry exterior color shows other Pooler drivers a little bit about you as a person. And that is why we offer a wide variety of gorgeous Camry exterior colors for car buyers to pick from. Savannah Toyota has provided a list of all of your options below! Learn More View Inventory Toyota Camry…