2020 Toyota Tundra Specs
The 2020 Toyota Tundra has six available trims at different starting prices and standard features, which means you won’t have trouble finding the new Toyota Tundra that fits your needs the best. On a bit of a budget? Consider the entry-level SR configuration that starts at $33,425 MSRP, as well as 11 exterior colors to find the model that fits your personality. Learn more about the Toyota Tundra 5.7 V8 specs and more with the experts at Savannah Toyota.
10 Things Know about the 2020 Toyota Tundra Specs
- The Toyota Tundra can seat five or six passengers, depending on which trim level that you choose.
- Each trim comes standard with the Toyota Safety Sense™ P (TSS-P) safety technology.
- The Toyota Tundra engine that comes standard is a 5.7L Aluminum i-FORCE V8 that produces 381 hp and 401 lb-ft of torque.
- The standard base engine gets an EPA-estimated 13 mpg/city and 18 mpg/highway**.
- The Tundra’s standard transmission is a six-speed Electronically Controlled automatic Transmission with intelligence (ECT-i) with sequential shift mode and uphill/downhill shift logic. The 5.7L V8 models also add TOW/HAUL mode.
- Expect the standard rear-wheel drive, and 4WDemand part-time 4WD is available on select trim levels.
- Inside the base model, you will get up to 39.7 inches of headroom, 62.6 inches of hip room, 42.5 inches of legroom, and 65.7 inches of shoulder room.
- The Toyota Tundra can tow between 8,800 and 10,200 pounds.
- Depending on which trim you choose, the payload capacity is between 1,530 and 1,730 pounds.
- The truck bed is between 66.7 and 97.6 inches long, depending on the model you choose.
Explore the Toyota Tundra Specs in Savannah
Now that you have checked out the Toyota Tundra specs and learned about the Toyota Tundra engine and the Toyota Tundra 5.7 V8 specs, our team is ready to get you behind the wheel for a test drive. We want to make sure you find the Tundra that fits your needs without exceeding your budget. Give us a call today for additional information or to schedule a test drive. Don’t forget – our new vehicle specials are here to help you save.
*MSRP excludes the Delivery, Processing, and Handling Fee of $955 for Cars (Yaris, Yaris iA, 86, Corolla, Corolla HB, Camry, Camry HV, Prius LB, Prius c, Prius Prime, Mirai, Avalon, Avalon HV), $1,120 for Small/Medium Trucks, SUVs and Van (C-HR, RAV4, RAV4 HV, Highlander, Highlander HV, 4Runner, Sienna, Tacoma), $1,325 for Large SUVs (Sequoia, Land Cruiser), and $1,595 for Large Truck (Tundra). (Historically, vehicle manufacturers and distributors have charged a separate fee for processing, handling and delivering vehicles to dealerships. Toyota’s charge for these services is called the “Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee” and is based on the value of the processing, handling and delivery services Toyota provides as well as Toyota’s overall pricing structure. Toyota may make a profit on the Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee.) Excludes taxes, license, title and available or regionally required equipment. The Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee in AL, AR, FL, GA, LA, MS, NC, OK, SC and TX will be higher. The published prices do not apply to Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Actual dealer price will vary.
**Based on EPA estimates. Actual mileage may vary.
Learn More at Savannah Toyota
How much can a Toyota 4Runner tow? All seven trims come standard with a 4.0L V6 engine that can crank out up to 5,000 pounds of raw towing power. With standard features like hydraulic power-assist steering, a trailer hitch, and a tow hook, the 4Runner is ready for the long haul from the base trim…
The 2020 Toyota Tundra has six available trims at different starting prices and standard features, which means you won’t have trouble finding the new Toyota Tundra that fits your needs the best. On a bit of a budget? Consider the entry-level SR configuration that starts at $33,425 MSRP, as well as 11 exterior colors to…
Are you asking yourself what is the towing capacity of a Toyota Tundra? You’re not the only one. At Savannah Toyota we get that question a lot. It’s a given that the Toyota Tundra towing capacity is going to be high. Take a look at the Toyota Tundra towing capacity, as well as the Toyota Tundra…