2021 RAV4 Prime Price & Dimensions
Toyota is well-known in Savannah for its hybrid lineup. Vehicles like the Toyota RAV4 Hybrid are affordable, have a smoother powertrain than most gas-powered models, and — of course — offer better fuel efficiency. The debut of the 2021 Toyota RAV4 Prime is the next step in Toyota’s hybrid evolution. This plug-in hybrid builds on the performance and features offered in the Toyota RAV4 and offers an impressive electric-range for Pooler commutes. Learn more about the 2021 Toyota RAV4 Prime price by trim levels and what you can expect from its dimensions below.
2021 RAV4 Prime Price By Trim Level
The 2021 Toyota RAV4 Prime price will depend on which trim level you choose. With two configuration options — the RAV4 Prime SE and the Prime XSE — Bluffton drivers will get a well-appointed interior and exceptional hybrid performance capabilities. See the 2021 RAV4 Prime price by trim level and their features below:
2021 Toyota RAV4 Prime SE:
- $38,100 MSRP*
- 8-inch Multimedia Display
- 18-inch 5-spoke painted and machined sport allow wheels
- Toyota Safety Sense™ 2.0 (TSS-2.0)
- LED Projector Beam Headlights with chrome bezels
- Electric On-Demand All-Wheel Drive (AWD)
- 7-inch digital Multimedia-Informational Display (MID)
2021 Toyota RAV4 Prime XSE:
- $41,425 MSRP*
- 9-inch Multimedia Display
- SofTex®-trimmed seats with sporty red stitching and fabric seat inserts
- Steering-wheel mounted paddle shifters
- Verticle LED accent lights
- Blind Spot Monitor (BSM) with Rear Cross-Traffic Alert (RCTA)
- 19-inch 5-spoke painted and machined sport allow wheels
- Standard two-tone exterior color with Midnight Black Metallic roof
2021 RAV4 Prime Dimensions
Hybrid vehicles are becoming more popular among Hilton Head drivers because of their fuel economy and performance capabilities. With more drivers leaning towards SUVs than ever before, vehicles like the RAV4 Hybrid and RAV4 Prime are at the top of the market.
With plenty of space for your passengers and your cargo, the 2021 RAV4 Prime dimensions will almost mirror those of the Toyota RAV4 Hybrid. See the RAV4 Prime dimensions below.
- Headroom (with moonroof) (front/second row): 37.7/39.5-inches
- Hip Room (front/second row): 54.3/47.7-inches
- Leg Room (front/second row): 41.0/37.8-inches
- Shoulder Room (front/second row): 57.8/56.4-inches
- Length Behind Rear Seat (front/second row): 39.2-inches
- Cargo Area Height (front/second row): 33.2-inches
- Cargo Volume (behind front/second row): 69.8/33.5 cubic feet
- Passenger Volume: 98.9 cubic feet
- Seating Capacity: 5
Get a Toyota RAV4 Prime at Savannah Toyota
The 2021 RAV4 Prime will bring upgraded performance capabilities and features to the Toyota hybrid lineup. Contact our finance team to take the first steps towards securing a new RAV4 Prime for your Pooler needs. We look forward to putting you behind the wheel of this next-generation plug-in hybrid today!
More from Savannah Toyota
Your Toyota 4Runner is an immense machine built with thousands of small parts that each work in tandem with one another to ensure you receive efficient performance and top-of-the-line capability on your Pooler commute and outdoor adventures. To keep your Toyota 4Runner running at its best, it’s important to adhere to its recommended maintenance schedule….
Drivers across the country recognize the 2021 Toyota Highlander for its exceptional capability and ability to handle heavy loads without breaking a sweat, but how about the Toyota Highlander Hybrid towing capacity? You’d be forgiven for assuming such an efficiency-focused vehicle isn’t able to compete when it comes to capability, but the Hybrid towing capacity…
The 2021 Toyota Sienna comes to Hilton Head area dealerships with an entirely redesigned interior and exterior, turning it into a luxury family van that runs on a hybrid engine. How much can a Toyota Sienna tow? The 2021 Toyota Sienna towing capacity reaches up to 3,500 pounds, the perfect amount for towing small boats, trailers,…