2016 Toyota RAV4 vs. 2016 Honda CR-V
2016 Toyota RAV4
2016 Honda CR-V
Savannah drivers know there’s no better way to travel than with a quality SUV, but when it comes to choosing between the 2016 Toyota RAV4 and the 2016 Honda CR-V, how do you know which one to go with? While both appear to be attractive options at first glance, a closer look reveals that the RAV4 offers a far superior experience, beating out the CR-V in terms of power, efficiency, feel, and style—basically, everything that makes an SUV an SUV. We’ve stacked them up and, bit by bit, it’s increasingly clear that if you want to travel Hilton Head Island in an excellent SUV, the RAV4 is the choice to make.
- Improved Cup Holders: Tired of leaving your travel mugs at home? Well, the new and improved cup holders in the RAV4 are designed to accommodate just about any beverage container, handles and all
- HomeLink with Frameless Rearview Mirror: This convenient system lets you easily control everything from the garage door and front gate to your home security system from the comfort of your vehicle, and houses all the controls in a sleek and modern looking frameless rearview mirror
- Siri Eyes Free: Stay connected to the world without taking your eyes off the road with this advanced technology, which works with your iPhone to provide voice controls for everything from music to navigation
- Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection: This technology makes the road safer for everyone, including you, by using millimeter-wave radar and a camera capable of shape recognition to detect if collision with a pedestrian is imminent and warn you if so. It will even take control and brake automatically if the driver fails to react.
- Auto High Beams: Need increased visibility but can’t focus on turning the high beams on and off for traffic? This system is able to detect oncoming vehicles from as far away as 2000 feet and will automatically switch the high beams on and off as needed.
- Blind Spot Monitor and Rear Cross-Traffic Alert: With these features, your car keeps an eye out where you can’t, detecting whether or not vehicles are in your blind spots while driving or driving past while pulling out of a parking spot, so you’re always aware of your surroundings.
The 2016 Toyota RAV4: Better for Savannah Than the Honda CR-V
As you can see from the above, pound for pound the 2016 Toyota RAV4 beats out the Honda CR-V, which is why its won the hearts of drivers all across Hilton Head Island. But you don’t have to take our word for it—come on out to Savannah Toyota, located at 11101 Abercorn St. in Savannah, and our sales team will set you up with a test drive in the all new 2016 Toyota RAV4 so you can check it out for yourself. And in the meantime, if you have any questions about the RAV4 or any of our other excellent Toyota models, contact us online or give us a call at (866) 454-6294.