How To Connect Bluetooth to Toyota Camry
Connecting your Toyota Camry with your smartphone is easy thanks to Bluetooth connectivity. This feature provides hands-free calls for better safety on Pooler streets, as well as streaming audio. Follow this guide from Savannah Toyota to link your Android or Apple smartphone!
Connecting Toyota Camry Bluetooth to Smartphone
- Check your smartphone settings to be sure that Bluetooth is turned on.
- On the Toyota Camry Entune touchscreen, select apps, then setup.
- Select Bluetooth and then add a new device.
- At this point, the Camry and your smartphone will connect. Accept the connection on the touchscreen and on your phone.
- Start streaming music or make a phone call to make sure it’s working!
If you’re having any trouble with your Camry’s Bluetooth connection, get in touch with the experts at Savannah Toyota. We’ll gladly help you link your smartphone with the Camry.
Using Bluetooth in Your Toyota Camry
One of the biggest advantages of the Camry Bluetooth connection is access to your phone contacts. You can make calls to saved numbers directly from the Entune touchscreen or access your call history. In addition, Bluetooth audio lets you stream music, podcasts, or audiobooks directly from your phone. If you want to charge your phone while you’re streaming, a USB connection provides convenient power on the go in Bluffton.
Find Your New Toyota Camry at Savannah Toyota
Whether you’re connecting your phone via Bluetooth or an Apple CarPlay connection, the Camry has the high tech features you’re looking for. Check out our Toyota Camry lease deals in Savannah, then stop by our showroom near Hilton Head for a test drive.