Trims and Prices
The new line of 2016 Toyota Avalon sedans includes three hybrid vehicles, which are each upper-level trims:
- The 2016 Toyota Avalon Hybrid XLE Plus starts at *$36,650.
- The 2016 Toyota Avalon Hybrid XLE Premium is priced at *$38,100.
- The 2016 Toyota Avalon Hybrid Limited is available for *$41,950.
Efficient power is the name of the game with the 2016 Toyota Avalon Hybrids. Each of the Hybrid trims—the XLE Plus, the XLE Premium, and the Limited—are equipped with a 2.5L 4-Cylinder ECVT Hybrid engine that can generate 200 hp and gather 248 lb-ft of torque. These trims also feature sealed nickel-metal hydride batteries with a maximum of 650 volts, as well as recognition as Super Ultra Low Emission vehicles. At the same time, the Avalon Hybrid employs a fully independent suspension system with a stabilizer bar, in addition to wheel-mounted and racing-car-inspired paddle shifters, which help ensure that shifting is smooth. Likewise, the Hybrid also features a Sport Mode for superior throttle response, and Electric Power Steering, which gives you a choice between different driving modes depending on terrain conditions. All this translates into unbelievable efficiency: this car can get 40 mpg in the city and 39 on the highway.
Just as it offers a range of trims and prices and a super-efficient engine, so does the 2016 Toyota Avalon Hybrid boast a striking exterior design, with:
- a newly redesigned grille
- LED headlights and taillights
- available 18-inch alloy wheels
- an integrated dual chrome-tipped exhaust system with a chrome-accented cover
Trim choice. Engine power. Exterior beauty. And also interior elegance. The Avalon Hybrids feature:
- wood-grain-style interior trim, as well as smoked-chrome interior accents
- seats crafted from high-quality leathers and soft-touch materials, using French-style stitching
- a 10-way power-adjustable driver’s seat with power lumbar support and a power cushion extension, and heated rear seats
- a noise-reducing windshield and soundproof windows
But in addition to its low price, high power, excellent efficient, and gorgeous exterior and interior design, the 2016 Toyota Avalon Hybrid also gives drivers from Savannah and Hilton Head Island the very latest in smart technologies, like:
- Entune App Suite, which comes with a number of apps—OpenTable, Pandora, iHeartRadio, MovieTickets.com, and more—meaning that you can continue to arrange your evening while you drive
- a Multi-Information Display system, which gives you access to information about fuel consumption, efficiency rates, and travel information
- a Predictive Traffic device that can keep you updated on news about traffic jams, accidents, and other developments in the Savannah area
Finally, the 2016 Toyota Avalon Hybrid features top-of-the-line safety systems and devices to keep you and your passengers protected:
- The Hybrid comes equipped with Toyota’s Star Safety System, which includes Vehicle Stability Control, Traction Control, Anti-Lock Brakes, Electronic Brake-force Distribution, Brake Assist, and Smart Stop Technology. Additionally, the Hybrid includes a Safety Connect System, with Emergency Assistance, a Stolen Vehicle Locator, Roadside Assistance, and Automatic Collision Notification.
- But it also provides a comprehensive airbag system, with driver and front passenger seat-mounted side airbags, driver and front passenger knee airbags, rear seat-mounted side airbags, and front and rear side curtain airbags.
- Likewise, the Hybrids offer driver and front passenger whiplash-injury-lessening seat technology.
- Finally, these vehicles come with a Tire Pressure Monitoring System, which allows you to get status updates on your tires without even leaving the car.
Test Drive the New 2016 Toyota Avalon Hybrid Today
The very best part is that drivers from Savannah and Hilton Head Island can test drive the new 2016 Toyota Avalon Hybrids simply by stopping by our Savannah Toyota dealership, located at 11101 Abercorn Street in Savannah, or by calling us at (855) 411-6139 to arrange a drive. Don’t miss the chance to experience path breaking efficiency: try out the 2016 Avalon Hybrid today!