Even though its the smallest and most affordable hybrid on offer from Toyota, the 2016 Prius c brings plenty to the table in terms of performance. Its mileage blows comparable hybrids out of the water, with an EPA-estimated rating of 53 MPG city and 46 MPG highway, so you spend less time and money at the pump and more where you want to be. And with its ECO and EV driving modes, you can ensure that you get the best fuel economy possible at any given point in time. It makes the city a cleaner place too, which is why its been designated a Super Ultra Low Emission Vehicle. On the outside, the bumps and curves do more than just look good—they control the airflow around the vehicle to improve control and efficiency. And its compact size makes it easy to move through heavy traffic or fit into tight city parking spaces.
Entertainment and Amenities
The 2016 Prius c isn’t just a basic gas-saver either. It offers a full suite of high-tech amenities and entertainment systems to make your drive as fun and easy as possible, including:
- Heated Seats and Mirrors: Don’t let the winter weather trap you indoors! These available luxury-feeling appointments keep you and your passengers comfortable by warming up the seats, and keep your side mirrors functional and frost-free with their own heating elements.
- Entune Premium Audio with Integrated Navigation: Enjoy the finest in automotive entertainment with this intelligent multimedia console. Whether you’re jamming out to a Pandora station or making dinner reservations with OpenTable, accessing the onboard apps and system is easy and intuitive.
- Multi-Information Display: Keep everything you need to know right in front of your eyes with this innovative dashboard display, which allows you to look at fuel economy, cruising range, and even outside temperature at the push of a button, all lit up right on your dashboard.
Toyota knows the best way to protect you and your passengers from collisions is to keep them from happening in the first place, which is why the Prius c offers Toyota Safety Sense. This package combines a range of accident prevention features to make driving safer, including:
- Pre-Collision System: This feature uses a combination of camera and laser radar to constantly scan the road ahead and, if it detects a potential collision, set off audio and visual alerts for the driver. And if you aren’t able to press the brakes in time and a collision is imminent, this system applies the brakes automatically to reduce impact.
- Lane Departure Alert: Keep it steady even on long drives with this helpful system, which uses a special camera to recognize visible lane markers and alert you if it senses you unintentionally drifting from the center of the lane, so you can correct course.
- Auto High Beams: Take the worry and guess-work out of late night driving with this feature, which detects oncoming headlights and switches between high and low beams accordingly, so you’re always getting the best possible visibility for the situation.
Explore Hilton Head Island in Style with the 2016 Toyota Prius c
With an MSRP of $19,560*, the 2016 Toyota Prius c offers so much bang for your buck that other hybrids simply can’t compare. You don’t have to take our word for it though—come on out to Savannah Toyota, located at 11101 Abercorn Street, and our expert sales team will set you up with a test drive of this hot new hybrid today. And if you want to know more about the Prius c or any of our other excellent Toyota models, contact us online or just give us a call at (855) 411-6139. Don’t stay stuck in the past. Join the hybrid revolution and leave the old days (and the gas pump) behind.