What are the 2020 Toyota RAV4 Trim Levels?
Pooler car buyers can expect the 2020 Toyota RAV4 configurations to be priced between $25,850 MSRP* and $34,380 MSRP*, making it an excellent choice for all drivers, no matter their budget. With the variety of new Toyota RAV4 configurations, finding the one with the features you want at a price that won’t break the bank has never been easier. What’s better is that when you drive a Toyota, you know you’re making an exceptional choice on an investment.
Savannah Toyota is exploring each of the RAV4 trim levels to help you find the perfect model. Found the model best for you? Contact Savannah Toyota to schedule a test drive near Bluffton.
Toyota RAV4 Configurations by Price
- Toyota RAV4 LE – $25,850 MSRP*
- Toyota RAV4 XLE – $27,145 MSRP*
- Toyota RAV4 XLE Premium – $29,850 MSRP*
- Toyota RAV4 Adventure – $32,955 MSRP*
- Toyota RAV4 TRD Off-Road – Starting at $35,180 MSRP*
- Toyota RAV4 Limited – $34,380 MSRP*
The 2020 Toyota RAV4 Hybrid is also available in our Savannah showroom. Let’s take a look at each of the hybrid trim levels:
- Toyota RAV4 LE Hybrid – Starting at $28,100 MSRP*
- Toyota RAV4 XLE Hybrid – Starting at $29,395 MSRP*
- Toyota RAV4 XSE Hybrid – Starting at $34,050 MSRP*
- Toyota RAV4 Limited Hybrid – Starting at $36,630 MSRP*
2020 Toyota RAV4 Trims: Standard Features
Thanks to the plethora of available technology and interior features that come standard, finding your right RAV4 model won’t be difficult. Take a look at just a handful of the available features that are standard on each of the RAV4 trim levels:
- RAV4 LE: Dynamic Force 2.5L four-cylinder engine, seven-inch touchscreen, soft-touch interior accents, and available All-Wheel Drive with Multi-Terrain Select
- RAV4 XLE: Blind Spot Monitor (BSM), Rear Cross-Traffic Alert (RCTA), Smart Key System, 8-way power-adjustable driver’s seat, available 8-inch touchscreen
- RAV4 XLE Premium: 8-way power-adjustable driver’s seat, leather-trimmed steering wheel, SofTex®-trimmed seating, available Intelligent Clearance Sonar (ICS), and available Rear Cross-Traffic Braking (RCTB)
- RAV4 Adventure: Dynamic Torque Vectoring All-Wheel Drive, leather-trimmed tilt/telescopic three-spoke steering wheel, 120V/100W deck-mounted power outlet, and 7-inch digital Multi-Information Display (MID)
- RAV4 TRD Off-Road: Available Premium Audio with Dynamic Navigation and JBL®, eight-inch touchscreen, TRD-tuned independent MacPherson strut front suspension with stabilizer bar, 18-inch six-spoke matte-black TRD flow-formed alloy wheels, SofTex®-trimmed seats with red stitching, power liftgate with jam protection, and power tilt/slide moonroof with one-touch open/close
- RAV4 Limited: Premium Audio with Dynamic Navigation, digital rearview mirror, two-position driver’s seat memory function,19-inch multi-spoke chrome-finished alloy wheels, SofTex®-trimmed heated front seats, eight-way power-adjustable driver’s seat, and more
The Toyota Safety Sense™ 2.0 (TSS 2.0) package comes standard on every 2020 Toyota RAV4 configuration. This means that you’ll enjoy the benefits of Full-Speed Range Dynamic Radar Cruise Control, Automatic High Beams, Lane Tracing Assist, Road Sign Assist, a Lane Departure Alert with Steering Assist, and a Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection.
Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Trim Levels
How do the 2020 Toyota RAV4 Hybrid trims stand out from the other available models? Hybrid versions of the LE, XLE, XSE, and Limited trims are available to test drive on the Savannah roads.
The hybrid models will feature most of the standard features on their comparable non-hybrid models, but they also provide the new Dynamic Force 2.5L Engine paired with the Toyota Hybrid System II, as well as improved AWD capability with a newly-separate rear-mounted electric motor. You’ll enjoy up to 219 total system horsepower, and fuel economy of up to 41 mpg city, 38 mpg highway**.
Test Drive Your Favorite Toyota RAV4 Trim at Savannah Toyota!
After exploring the 2020 Toyota RAV4 configurations, we want you to see firsthand what this highly-praised SUV has to offer. Whether you’re looking to enhance your drives around Bluffton and Hilton Head or you’re heading out on new off-roading adventures, our team is here to help! Give us a call today with any questions!
Learn More at Savannah Toyota
Are you asking yourself what is the towing capacity of a Toyota Tundra? You’re not the only one. At Savannah Toyota we get that question a lot. It’s a given that the Toyota Tundra towing capacity is going to be high. Take a look at the Toyota Tundra towing capacity, as well as the Toyota Tundra…
If you’re looking for genuine OEM Toyota Tacoma parts and accessories, we have just what you need at the parts department at Savannah Toyota. We offer a large selection of quality Toyota Tacoma OEM parts that will perfectly fit your Toyota pickup truck. Whether you want to enhance your vehicle’s exterior or make the interior more…
Known as a dynamic and versatile compact car for decades, the Toyota Corolla has always signified style and performance. Pooler drivers may not be as well aware of its ultra-efficient engine and hybrid technology in recent years. What is the MPG of a Toyota Corolla? With the Corolla Hybrid LE trim, you’ll have access to…
**EPA-estimated mileage. Actual mileage will vary.