What Do Your Toyota Warning Lights Mean?
The various Toyota lights on your dash aren’t there to decorate the space. These Toyota warning lights convey important information that keeps you and your passengers safe. Understand what these handy lights mean and if you need to take action to protect your Pooler commute at the Savannah Toyota Service Center.
Know Your Toyota Warning Lights
Depending on model and trim you drive around Bluffton, the warning lights in your Toyota may vary but could include the following:
- Tire Pressure Monitoring: This light indicates the vehicle has inadequate tire pressure or improperly inflated tires.
- All-Wheel Drive: For vehicles equipped with AWD, a blinking indicator light means that the system has overheated or malfunctioned and requires immediate service. A steady light means the system is engaged.
- Electronic Power Steering: A problem with the EPS system could prevent the vehicle from responding as it should during emergency maneuvers, so it should be checked.
- Vehicle Stability Assist: This light indicates a problem with VSA, which could fail during aggressive driving or when trying to start the vehicle on an incline in Hilton Head.
- Adaptive Cruise Control: A problem with this system could prevent the vehicle from maintaining proper following distance and might cause a collision if the driver loses focus.
- Oil Pressure Indicator: Low oil pressure could indicate a leak within the system or that the vehicle is burning excessive oil.
- Antilock Braking: A problem with the ABS means the brakes will not function as they should and could overheat.
- Check Engine Light: This light could indicate a problem with the emissions control system, that the engine is ready for service, or other serious issues.
Trust Our Service Specialists to Get to The Bottom of the Problem
Whether it’s regular maintenance or dealing with an illuminated dash light, you can trust the factory-trained technicians at Savannah Toyota. Schedule your service appointment today with our service center in Savannah. With our service specials, you can save on maintenance needs.
More from Savannah Toyota
Known as a dynamic and versatile compact car for decades, the Toyota Corolla has always signified style and performance. Pooler drivers may not be as well aware of its ultra-efficient engine and hybrid technology in recent years. What is the MPG of a Toyota Corolla? With the Corolla Hybrid LE trim, you’ll have access to…
The Toyota RAV4 offers drivers in Savannah excellent performance and a suite of features to keep them safe while they’re on the road. Along with its impressive trim levels, the Toyota RAV4 interior colors give drivers the opportunity to customize their RAV4 to their preferences, while the Toyota RAV4 interior dimensions give drivers the space…
Pooler car buyers can expect the 2020 Toyota RAV4 configurations to be priced between $25,850 MSRP* and $34,380 MSRP*, making it an excellent choice for all drivers, no matter their budget. With the variety of new Toyota RAV4 configurations, finding the one with the features you want at a price that won’t break the bank…