What Do Your Toyota Warning Lights Mean?
The various Toyota lights on your dash aren’t there to decorate the space. These Toyota warning lights convey important information that keeps you and your passengers safe. Understand what these handy lights mean and if you need to take action to protect your Pooler commute at the Savannah Toyota Service Center.
Know Your Toyota Warning Lights
Depending on model and trim you drive around Bluffton, the warning lights in your Toyota may vary but could include the following:
- Tire Pressure Monitoring: This light indicates the vehicle has inadequate tire pressure or improperly inflated tires.
- All-Wheel Drive: For vehicles equipped with AWD, a blinking indicator light means that the system has overheated or malfunctioned and requires immediate service. A steady light means the system is engaged.
- Electronic Power Steering: A problem with the EPS system could prevent the vehicle from responding as it should during emergency maneuvers, so it should be checked.
- Vehicle Stability Assist: This light indicates a problem with VSA, which could fail during aggressive driving or when trying to start the vehicle on an incline in Hilton Head.
- Adaptive Cruise Control: A problem with this system could prevent the vehicle from maintaining proper following distance and might cause a collision if the driver loses focus.
- Oil Pressure Indicator: Low oil pressure could indicate a leak within the system or that the vehicle is burning excessive oil.
- Antilock Braking: A problem with the ABS means the brakes will not function as they should and could overheat.
- Check Engine Light: This light could indicate a problem with the emissions control system, that the engine is ready for service, or other serious issues.
Trust Our Service Specialists to Get to The Bottom of the Problem
Whether it’s regular maintenance or dealing with an illuminated dash light, you can trust the factory-trained technicians at Savannah Toyota. Schedule your service appointment today with our service center in Savannah. With our service specials, you can save on maintenance needs.
More from Savannah Toyota
It’s no secret that the Toyota Tacoma has been the best-selling midsize pickup truck in America for 14 years running. Because of that, Pooler-area drivers looking for details about what to expect with the configurations and exciting new features like the exclusive 2020 Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro army green exterior color. Savannah Toyota is exploring the…
The 2019 Toyota Highlander is an excellent family-friendly SUV for Pooler and Bluffton drivers. See what the industry experts have to say in their Toyota Highlander reviews below, then be sure to browse our current inventory to find a Toyota Highlander for sale in Savannah at Savannah Toyota. Learn More View Inventory Toyota Highlander Standard Equipment…
The 2019 Toyota Tacoma is a versatile vehicle, which is perfect for Pooler-area car shoppers looking to enhance their Bluffton commute. While it’s more than capable of going off the beaten path and towing heavy loads, it’s sophisticated interior that’s spacious and comfortable is suited for daily drives and long-distance road trips. Take a look…