2020 Toyota Corolla MPG
Known as a dynamic and versatile compact car for decades, the Toyota Corolla has always signified style and performance. Pooler drivers may not be as well aware of its ultra-efficient engine and hybrid technology in recent years. What is the MPG of a Toyota Corolla? With the Corolla Hybrid LE trim, you’ll have access to 53 mpg city and 52 mpg highway.* Learn more about the specifics below with the Savannah Toyota experts about your 2020 Toyota Corolla mpg.
2020 Toyota Corolla MPG
Thanks to a wide selection of trim levels, the new Toyota Corolla makes for a range of driving experiences and styles to fit any Bluffton touring. In the Corolla L, a base-level 1.8L four-cylinder engine with a continuously variable transmission with intelligence and Shift Mode (CVTi-S) offers a standard 30 mpg city / 38 mpg highway* EPA-estimated split, but the later configurations only increase. See below for the complete MPG ratings:
- 2020 Toyota Corolla LE: 30 mpg city / 38 mpg highway / 33 mpg combined*
- 2020 Toyota Corolla Hybrid LE: 53 mpg city / 52 mpg highway / 52 mpg combined*
- 2020 Toyota Corolla XLE: 29 mpg city / 37 mpg highway / 32 mpg combined*
- 2020 Toyota Corolla SE (CVT): 31 mpg city / 40 mpg highway / 34 mpg combined*
- 2020 Toyota Corolla SE Nightshade Edition: 31 mpg city / 40 mpg highway / 34 mpg combined*
- 2020 Toyota Corolla SE (6MT): 29 mpg city / 36 mpg highway / 32 mpg combined*
- 2020 Toyota Corolla XSE: 31 mpg city / 38 mpg highway / 34 mpg combined*
Naturally, this list doesn’t include the roomier Toyota Corolla Hatchback, which provides significantly more cargo space with no loss to your base fuel economy. Whatever you decide fits, you’ll have a flexible engine and versatile confidence on all your Hilton Head drives.
Toyota Corolla Efficiency Features
While your high-efficiency Corolla engine provides the main component for your noteworthy mpg, there are a number of systems that go into giving your Toyota a lower carbon footprint:
- Variable Valve Timing: This oft-included feature adjusts the timing of the opening and closing of the valves, ensuring a well-tempered power and fuel economy for maximum performance.
- Transmission: Thanks to the CVti-S, as mentioned above, you’ll have a wider range of gear ratios than a conventional automatic transmission.
- Design: A sharp, sleek design isn’t just for looks. Thanks to wind tunnel testing, your Toyota Corolla maximizes efficiency by cutting through the air with consistency even in the toughest conditions.
You’ll also have access to standard Dynamic Radar Cruise Control, which provides greater fuel economy by setting both speed and distance between you and the vehicle in front of you, gently decreasing your speed or accelerating back up, without you having to lift a finger. Thanks to the Toyota Safety Sense™ P (TSS-P) system, you and your passengers will arrive efficiently and safely.
Find Your New Corolla at Savannah Toyota
When you choose your Toyota Corolla with Savannah Toyota, you’re not simply selecting a capable, dynamic vehicle for your commutes and road trips; you’re choosing a wealth of finance specialists and dedicated service technicians to keep you on the road as long as possible. Contact us to test drive your new Toyota Corolla today!
More About the 2020 Corolla
Known as a dynamic and versatile compact car for decades, the Toyota Corolla has always signified style and performance. Pooler drivers may not be as well aware of its ultra-efficient engine and hybrid technology in recent years. What is the MPG of a Toyota Corolla? With the Corolla Hybrid LE trim, you’ll have access to…
Pooler car buyers looking for the new Toyota Corolla will get additional options this year. There are now seven different 2020 Toyota Corolla configurations car buyers can pick from, and for the first time, a hybrid model is available at our Savannah dealership. Explore the new Toyota Corolla MSRP and features with Savannah Toyota before hitting…
For the new year, the Toyota Corolla has been completely redesigned, and that means drivers near Bluffton and Hilton Head have a lot to get excited about! Whether you look under the hood or inside the cabin, you’ll find impressive updates and upgrades that make this the best Corolla yet. Here, we’ve broken down the 2020…