2020 Toyota Highlander Interior
The all-new 2020 Toyota Highlander is set to debut in December, and it’s sure to stand out among the three-row SUV competition following its full redesign. Pooler-area shoppers who want more details will be thrilled to hear that we have the inside scoop on what to expect from the 2020 Highlander’s interior. Discover all the important amenities and feel free to contact us with any questions about the fourth-generation Highlander.
2020 Toyota Highlander Interior: Features and Technology
Driver safety and mobile-friendliness highlight the 2020 Toyota Highlander’s interior technology. Driver safety is accentuated by Toyota Safety Sense 2.0, which is standard on all Highlander trim levels and comes with the following:
- Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection
- Full-Speed Range Dynamic Radar Cruise Control
- Lane Departure Alert with Steering Assist
- Automatic High Beam
- New Lane Tracing Assist
- New Road Sign Assist
Additionally, multimedia connectivity can be attained through several mobile features, all of which are also standard on the 2020 Highlander:
- Apple CarPlay
- Android Auto
- Amazon Alexa Compatibility
- Toyota Safety Connect
2020 Toyota Highlander Interior: Comfort and Seating
In an effort to take comfort to another level, the 2020 Highlander offers the most spacious, plushest accommodations in the model’s history. Here’s how seating is arranged by trim level:
- L and LE: Second-row bench with seating for eight.
- XLE and Limited: Captain’s chair second row with seating for seven and an optional second-row bench with seating for eight.
- Platinum: Captain’s chair second row with seating for seven.
You can also see the material and color options that comprise the seating of each trim level:
- L and LE: Woven cloth in graphite or black.
- XLE: Embossed Softex® artificial leather in harvest beige, graphite, or black.
- Limited: Perforated leather trim in harvest beige, graphite, or black.
- Platinum: Embossed, perforated leather trim in harvest beige, graphite, black or glazed caramel.
2020 Toyota Highlander Interior: Cargo Space
Finally, the redesigned Highlander underwent optimization to maximize its cargo space in an efficient manner. These changes include:
- An extra 2.36 inches in length, all in the cargo area.
- Sliding second-row to increase the distance between the second and third rows.
- Side surfaces and pockets shaped for maximum space usage.
Shop for a 2020 Toyota Highlander at Savannah Toyota This December
With the debut of the 2020 Toyota Highlander just a few weeks away, now is the time to start prepping your next purchase at Savannah Toyota. Find out what Toyota SUV is best for you, see what industry experts have to say about the outgoing Highlander model, and sort out your financing options and Toyota Highlander lease deals today. Not sure if a new Toyota Highlander is in your budget? Browse our Certified Pre-Owned Highlander models for excellent savings and the peace of mind that comes with buying a new car.
Learn More at Savannah Toyota
Your Toyota 4Runner is an immense machine built with thousands of small parts that each work in tandem with one another to ensure you receive efficient performance and top-of-the-line capability on your Pooler commute and outdoor adventures. To keep your Toyota 4Runner running at its best, it’s important to adhere to its recommended maintenance schedule….
Drivers across the country recognize the 2021 Toyota Highlander for its exceptional capability and ability to handle heavy loads without breaking a sweat, but how about the Toyota Highlander Hybrid towing capacity? You’d be forgiven for assuming such an efficiency-focused vehicle isn’t able to compete when it comes to capability, but the Hybrid towing capacity…
The 2021 Toyota Sienna comes to Hilton Head area dealerships with an entirely redesigned interior and exterior, turning it into a luxury family van that runs on a hybrid engine. How much can a Toyota Sienna tow? The 2021 Toyota Sienna towing capacity reaches up to 3,500 pounds, the perfect amount for towing small boats, trailers,…