2020 Toyota Highlander Interior
The all-new 2020 Toyota Highlander is set to debut in December, and it’s sure to stand out among the three-row SUV competition following its full redesign. Pooler-area shoppers who want more details will be thrilled to hear that we have the inside scoop on what to expect from the 2020 Highlander’s interior. Discover all the important amenities and feel free to contact us with any questions about the fourth-generation Highlander.
2020 Toyota Highlander Interior: Features and Technology
Driver safety and mobile-friendliness highlight the 2020 Toyota Highlander’s interior technology. Driver safety is accentuated by Toyota Safety Sense 2.0, which is standard on all Highlander trim levels and comes with the following:
- Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection
- Full-Speed Range Dynamic Radar Cruise Control
- Lane Departure Alert with Steering Assist
- Automatic High Beam
- New Lane Tracing Assist
- New Road Sign Assist
Additionally, multimedia connectivity can be attained through several mobile features, all of which are also standard on the 2020 Highlander:
- Apple CarPlay
- Android Auto
- Amazon Alexa Compatibility
- Toyota Safety Connect
2020 Toyota Highlander Interior: Comfort and Seating
In an effort to take comfort to another level, the 2020 Highlander offers the most spacious, plushest accommodations in the model’s history. Here’s how seating is arranged by trim level:
- L and LE: Second-row bench with seating for eight.
- XLE and Limited: Captain’s chair second row with seating for seven and an optional second-row bench with seating for eight.
- Platinum: Captain’s chair second row with seating for seven.
You can also see the material and color options that comprise the seating of each trim level:
- L and LE: Woven cloth in graphite or black.
- XLE: Embossed Softex® artificial leather in harvest beige, graphite, or black.
- Limited: Perforated leather trim in harvest beige, graphite, or black.
- Platinum: Embossed, perforated leather trim in harvest beige, graphite, black or glazed caramel.
2020 Toyota Highlander Interior: Cargo Space
Finally, the redesigned Highlander underwent optimization to maximize its cargo space in an efficient manner. These changes include:
- An extra 2.36 inches in length, all in the cargo area.
- Sliding second-row to increase the distance between the second and third rows.
- Side surfaces and pockets shaped for maximum space usage.
Shop for a 2020 Toyota Highlander at Savannah Toyota This December
With the debut of the 2020 Toyota Highlander just a few weeks away, now is the time to start prepping your next purchase at Savannah Toyota. Find out what Toyota SUV is best for you, see what industry experts have to say about the outgoing Highlander model, and sort out your financing options today.
Learn More at Savannah Toyota
Are you asking yourself what is the towing capacity of a Toyota Tundra? You’re not the only one. At Savannah Toyota we get that question a lot. It’s a given that the Toyota Tundra towing capacity is going to be high. Take a look at the Toyota Tundra towing capacity, as well as the Toyota Tundra…
If you’re looking for genuine OEM Toyota Tacoma parts and accessories, we have just what you need at the parts department at Savannah Toyota. We offer a large selection of quality Toyota Tacoma OEM parts that will perfectly fit your Toyota pickup truck. Whether you want to enhance your vehicle’s exterior or make the interior more…
Known as a dynamic and versatile compact car for decades, the Toyota Corolla has always signified style and performance. Pooler drivers may not be as well aware of its ultra-efficient engine and hybrid technology in recent years. What is the MPG of a Toyota Corolla? With the Corolla Hybrid LE trim, you’ll have access to…