We want to ensure everyone that we are actively taking the necessary measures to keep customers, employees and our communities safe in the wake of the COVID-19 outbreak. We are confident that we continue to be safe for all as we remain open for business. We understand that many customers may feel the need to limit their physical interactions; with that in mind,
WE HAVE TAKEN THE FOLLOWING STEPS:
- Service technicians are required to change gloves between servicing customer vehicles.
- All serviced and rental vehicles will be sanitized before and after customers and employee contact.
- Dealerships are sanitizing all customer surfaces and lounges at least once per hour.
- All high-touch areas are cleaned at least once per hour.
GUIDANCE FOR CUSTOMERS & STAFF
- Employees will be greeting with a wave instead of a handshake.
- Any employees showing signs of illness are required to stay home.
BRINGING THE DEALERSHIP TO YOU
- Dealerships are happy to deliver your car to you or pick your car up if service is required.
- Lyfts and shuttles available at specific locations if needed.
We’d like to remind all customers that we have full online support, which includes online chat and email, as well as full customer service support through our support lines (Sales, Service, Parts). We welcome you to continue to engage with us through our website and social media channels.
We take our commitment to providing a clean and healthy environment for our customers and the communities where we operate very seriously. We understand your concerns during this difficult time, and we thank you for the opportunity to earn your loyalty.
As always, we are extremely grateful for your support.
We wish everyone good health in the days to come.