Savannah Arts and Culture
Savannah has a rich cultural and art scene. You’ll find plenty to do in town from visiting their various museums, theaters, or breweries to attending an art festival or seeing jewelry be made by hand. Savannah provides a vast amount of exciting learning opportunities that you’ll want to be a part of. You can easily explore all these great sights behind the wheel of a Toyota. Find new daily deals with us at Savannah Toyota and you’ll have no excuse as to why you have to miss out on the Savannah fun.
Places to Visit
Savannah has tons of great reasons to make the drive over from Pooler, such as:
- Savannah College of Art and Design
- Attend events like the Annual Sidewalk Arts Festival put on by art students.
- The Creative Coast
- Find breweries, writing communities, and small shops such as a handmade jewelry store.
- Owens-Thomas House and Slave Quarters
- Explore this home and experience a piece of history.
- Telfair Academy
- The oldest public art museum in the South and the first founded by a woman.
Where Do I Find the Events?
The Civic Center can inform you about upcoming events like the annual Savannah Blues Festival or the Platinum Comedy Tour. If you’re looking for information about the cultural opportunities, check out some Savannah historical places. Cultural Affairs also gives access to citizens and visitors alike to the new festivals and other opportunities to learn more about someone else’s culture or even your own. No matter where you decide to roam, it’ll be worth the drive from Bluffton. We’re even happy to help you find Halloween events near Savannah, or the best restaurants in Pooler, GA. We can help make that drive more comfortable with our new models. Contact us to check them out and start your trip to Savannah.