Used Car Buying Guide
If you’re in the market for a used car, there are a few steps you’ll want to take. First, look at your budget to see how much you can afford. Next you’ll want to take stock of what kind of vehicle you’ll need. Whether it’s a sedan, SUV, or a used truck, Savannah Toyota has options for you. Explore our used car buying guide before visiting our showroom near Bluffton.
Steps to Buying a Used Car
- Budget – You should plan on spending less than 20 percent of your income on monthly payments for a used car. Be sure to figure in maintenance, fuel, and insurance in that estimate.
- Options – Begin researching what kind of vehicle is best for you. If you enjoy tackling off-road trails near Pooler, a used Toyota 4Runner might be a strong choice. Savannah Toyota also carries other options like used sedans for commuters.
- Price – Be sure to compare our prices with other used car dealerships near Hilton Head. That way you can be sure you’re getting a great value on your next used vehicle.
- Test Drive – You’ll always want to test drive a car to make sure it’s the right fit for you. Make sure it has enough headroom and legroom, and check for strong visibility. In addition, you’ll want to try out all the knobs and buttons on the car to make sure everything works as it should.
Tips for Buying a Used Car
Whether you’re looking for a low mileage used car or an option for less than $13,000, Savannah Toyota has you covered. Take a look at these used car tips before you buy:
- It might be tempting to buy a used car from Craigslist, but it comes with all sorts of risks. You also won’t be able to finance the vehicle.
- Consider a Toyota Certified Pre-Owned model. They offer like-new reliability, an extended warranty, and a lower price than buying new.
- Take a look at the vehicle’s service records. Luckily, Savannah Toyota only sells cars that will last.
Turn to Savannah Toyota for Used Cars
Explore our selection of used vehicles from Toyota and a variety of other makes. We’re located just a short drive from Chatham County, so stop by today!
Learn More at Savannah Toyota
Known as a dynamic and versatile compact car for decades, the Toyota Corolla has always signified style and performance. Pooler drivers may not be as well aware of its ultra-efficient engine and hybrid technology in recent years. What is the MPG of a Toyota Corolla? With the Corolla Hybrid LE trim, you’ll have access to…
The Toyota RAV4 offers drivers in Savannah excellent performance and a suite of features to keep them safe while they’re on the road. Along with its impressive trim levels, the Toyota RAV4 interior colors give drivers the opportunity to customize their RAV4 to their preferences, while the Toyota RAV4 interior dimensions give drivers the space…
Pooler car buyers can expect the 2020 Toyota RAV4 configurations to be priced between $25,850 MSRP* and $34,380 MSRP*, making it an excellent choice for all drivers, no matter their budget. With the variety of new Toyota RAV4 configurations, finding the one with the features you want at a price that won’t break the bank…