Used Car Buying Guide
If you’re in the market for a used car, there are a few steps you’ll want to take. First, look at your budget to see how much you can afford. Next you’ll want to take stock of what kind of vehicle you’ll need. Whether it’s a sedan, SUV, or a used truck, Savannah Toyota has options for you. Explore our used car buying guide before visiting our showroom near Bluffton.
Steps to Buying a Used Car
- Budget – You should plan on spending less than 20 percent of your income on monthly payments for a used car. Be sure to figure in maintenance, fuel, and insurance in that estimate.
- Options – Begin researching what kind of vehicle is best for you. If you enjoy tackling off-road trails near Pooler, a used Toyota 4Runner might be a strong choice. Savannah Toyota also carries other options like used sedans for commuters.
- Price – Be sure to compare our prices with other used car dealerships near Hilton Head. That way you can be sure you’re getting a great value on your next used vehicle.
- Test Drive – You’ll always want to test drive a car to make sure it’s the right fit for you. Make sure it has enough headroom and legroom, and check for strong visibility. In addition, you’ll want to try out all the knobs and buttons on the car to make sure everything works as it should.
Tips for Buying a Used Car
Whether you’re looking for a low mileage used car or an option for less than $13,000, Savannah Toyota has you covered. Take a look at these used car tips before you buy:
- It might be tempting to buy a used car from Craigslist, but it comes with all sorts of risks. You also won’t be able to finance the vehicle.
- Consider a Toyota Certified Pre-Owned model. They offer like-new reliability, an extended warranty, and a lower price than buying new.
- Take a look at the vehicle’s service records. Luckily, Savannah Toyota only sells cars that will last.
Turn to Savannah Toyota for Used Cars
Explore our selection of used vehicles from Toyota and a variety of other makes. We’re located just a short drive from Chatham County, so stop by today!
Learn More at Savannah Toyota
Pooler car buyers can expect the 2020 Toyota RAV4 configurations to be priced between $25,850 MSRP* and $34,380 MSRP*, making it an excellent choice for all drivers, no matter their budget. With the variety of new Toyota RAV4 configurations, finding the one with the features you want at a price that won’t break the bank…
The all-new 2020 Toyota Highlander is set to debut in December, and it’s sure to stand out among the three-row SUV competition following its full redesign. Pooler-area shoppers who want more details will be thrilled to hear that we have the inside scoop on what to expect from the 2020 Highlander’s interior. Discover all the…
The 2019 Toyota Camry exterior color shows other Pooler drivers a little bit about you as a person. And that is why we offer a wide variety of gorgeous Camry exterior colors for car buyers to pick from. Savannah Toyota has provided a list of all of your options below! Learn More View Inventory Toyota Camry…