Used Car Buying Guide
If you’re in the market for a used car, there are a few steps you’ll want to take. First, look at your budget to see how much you can afford. Next you’ll want to take stock of what kind of vehicle you’ll need. Whether it’s a sedan, SUV, or a used truck, Savannah Toyota has options for you. Explore our used car buying guide before visiting our showroom near Bluffton.
Steps to Buying a Used Car
- Budget – You should plan on spending less than 20 percent of your income on monthly payments for a used car. Be sure to figure in maintenance, fuel, and insurance in that estimate.
- Options – Begin researching what kind of vehicle is best for you. If you enjoy tackling off-road trails near Pooler, a used Toyota 4Runner might be a strong choice. Savannah Toyota also carries other options like used sedans for commuters.
- Price – Be sure to compare our prices with other used car dealerships near Hilton Head. That way you can be sure you’re getting a great value on your next used vehicle.
- Test Drive – You’ll always want to test drive a car to make sure it’s the right fit for you. Make sure it has enough headroom and legroom, and check for strong visibility. In addition, you’ll want to try out all the knobs and buttons on the car to make sure everything works as it should.
Tips for Buying a Used Car
Whether you’re looking for a low mileage used car or an option for less than $13,000, Savannah Toyota has you covered. Take a look at these used car tips before you buy:
- It might be tempting to buy a used car from Craigslist, but it comes with all sorts of risks. You also won’t be able to finance the vehicle.
- Consider a Toyota Certified Pre-Owned model. They offer like-new reliability, an extended warranty, and a lower price than buying new.
- Take a look at the vehicle’s service records. Luckily, Savannah Toyota only sells cars that will last.
Turn to Savannah Toyota for Used Cars
Explore our selection of used vehicles from Toyota and a variety of other makes. We’re located just a short drive from Chatham County, so stop by today! Contact us with any questions about our inventory, the used car-buying process, or the possibility of trading in a financed car.
Learn More at Savannah Toyota
Your Toyota 4Runner is an immense machine built with thousands of small parts that each work in tandem with one another to ensure you receive efficient performance and top-of-the-line capability on your Pooler commute and outdoor adventures. To keep your Toyota 4Runner running at its best, it’s important to adhere to its recommended maintenance schedule….
Drivers across the country recognize the 2021 Toyota Highlander for its exceptional capability and ability to handle heavy loads without breaking a sweat, but how about the Toyota Highlander Hybrid towing capacity? You’d be forgiven for assuming such an efficiency-focused vehicle isn’t able to compete when it comes to capability, but the Hybrid towing capacity…
The 2021 Toyota Sienna comes to Hilton Head area dealerships with an entirely redesigned interior and exterior, turning it into a luxury family van that runs on a hybrid engine. How much can a Toyota Sienna tow? The 2021 Toyota Sienna towing capacity reaches up to 3,500 pounds, the perfect amount for towing small boats, trailers,…