Used Car Buying Guide
If you’re in the market for a used car, there are a few steps you’ll want to take. First, look at your budget to see how much you can afford. Next you’ll want to take stock of what kind of vehicle you’ll need. Whether it’s a sedan, SUV, or a used truck, Savannah Toyota has options for you. Explore our used car buying guide before visiting our showroom near Bluffton.
Steps to Buying a Used Car
- Budget – You should plan on spending less than 20 percent of your income on monthly payments for a used car. Be sure to figure in maintenance, fuel, and insurance in that estimate.
- Options – Begin researching what kind of vehicle is best for you. If you enjoy tackling off-road trails near Pooler, a used Toyota 4Runner might be a strong choice. Savannah Toyota also carries other options like used sedans for commuters.
- Price – Be sure to compare our prices with other used car dealerships near Hilton Head. That way you can be sure you’re getting a great value on your next used vehicle.
- Test Drive – You’ll always want to test drive a car to make sure it’s the right fit for you. Make sure it has enough headroom and legroom, and check for strong visibility. In addition, you’ll want to try out all the knobs and buttons on the car to make sure everything works as it should.
Tips for Buying a Used Car
Whether you’re looking for a low mileage used car or an option for less than $13,000, Savannah Toyota has you covered. Take a look at these used car tips before you buy:
- It might be tempting to buy a used car from Craigslist, but it comes with all sorts of risks. You also won’t be able to finance the vehicle.
- Consider a Toyota Certified Pre-Owned model. They offer like-new reliability, an extended warranty, and a lower price than buying new.
- Take a look at the vehicle’s service records. Luckily, Savannah Toyota only sells cars that will last.
Turn to Savannah Toyota for Used Cars
Explore our selection of used vehicles from Toyota and a variety of other makes. We’re located just a short drive from Chatham County, so stop by today! Contact us with any questions about our inventory, the used car-buying process, or the possibility of trading in a financed car.
Learn More at Savannah Toyota
How much can a Toyota 4Runner tow? All seven trims come standard with a 4.0L V6 engine that can crank out up to 5,000 pounds of raw towing power. With standard features like hydraulic power-assist steering, a trailer hitch, and a tow hook, the 4Runner is ready for the long haul from the base trim…
The 2020 Toyota Tundra has six available trims at different starting prices and standard features, which means you won’t have trouble finding the new Toyota Tundra that fits your needs the best. On a bit of a budget? Consider the entry-level SR configuration that starts at $33,425 MSRP, as well as 11 exterior colors to…
Are you asking yourself what is the towing capacity of a Toyota Tundra? You’re not the only one. At Savannah Toyota we get that question a lot. It’s a given that the Toyota Tundra towing capacity is going to be high. Take a look at the Toyota Tundra towing capacity, as well as the Toyota Tundra…